The New Normal
Watch on-demand now: an exclusive event for talent acquisition and HR professionals on how to adapt to the reality of today.
On May 21, 2020, we brought the HR and Talent Acquisition community together to discuss The New Normal: The Changing Face of Talent Acquisition.
With an international health crisis, a global economic shutdown, and a workforce getting to grips with a new way of working, it's never been more important to learn from our peers.
- How is talent and HR impacted, and how far will it go?
- How will the role of talent acquisition change due to Covid-19?
- How can we identify and maximize opportunities?
Watch the on-demand recordings now to learn from our keynote speaker and esteemed panelists without leaving your seat.
Watch the whole event, or only the sessions you're interested in.
Keynote: Evolution, Innovation, Empowerment: HCM Trends for 2020 and Beyond
What does it take to excel in HR and Talent Acquisition today? Hear industy expert Trish McFarlane as she discusses the results of exclusive HR Federation research.
- Trish McFarlane - Principal Analyst at H3 HR Advisors
Panel: How has talent acquisition already changed?
The last few years have seen rapid change, driven by shifts in technology, record low-unemployment, and dedication to hiring the best talent. Join our panelists to find out just how far the industry has adapted.
- Sharon Kelly - HR Transformation Consultant, Accenture
- Sultan Saidov - President, Beamery
- Ben Eubanks - Principal Advisor, Lighthouse Research & Advisory
- Charu Malhotra - Global Employer Brand Marketing & Resourcing Expert
- Tom Price-Daniel - CRO, Headstart
Panel: How teams are reacting to today's challenges
The current world health situation - and it's knock-on effect to global economies - is likely the biggest disruption that the industry has dealt with in modern times. But work must still go on. Hear from our experts on how organizations are using agility to survive and thrive.
- Pat Whelan - CEO, Paddle HR
- Jess Garbett - Consultant, PWC
- Shannon Maggiani - MD, ThirtyThree
- Gareth Jones - CEO, Headstart
Panel: What does the future hold?
With so many unknowns, how can organizations refresh their talent recruiting team and strategy to cope with whatever the future might bring? Hear from transformation experts on the crucial foundations needed to build resilient functions.
- Coreyne Woodman-Holoubek - Founder, Progressive HR Blog
- David Marlow - ex-Director of Transformation, Northwestern Mutual
- Phill Lane - MD, ThirtyThree UK
- Kartik Krishnan - Head of Growth, Headstart