8 Early Talent Podcast Episodes For New Ideas, Tips, and Tricks
14 April 2020
With millions of podcast episodes available covering every topic – from real-life murder mysteries and boardgame fan clubs, to technology predictions and productivity – it’s never been harder to cut through the noise and find podcast episodes that are relevant to you.
Luckily, we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
Here are our recommendations on the top podcast episodes that every campus and graduate recruiter should listen to.
The Evolution of Campus Recruitment – Undercover Recruiter
The Undercover Recruiter speakers to employer brand expert Nicole Dorskind on:
- How to get into a student’s head to understand their ambitions and aspirations
- How to balance being present on digital and physically attending campuses to meet students.
- Why Dell and EY do campus recruitment the right way.
Psst… want more like this? Sign up to the Headstart newsletter.
Get the latest resources direct to your inbox
Recruiting Campus Hires for the Globe’s Most Remote Engineering Jobs – Riviera Associates
Hear from Frank McKay, Recruiting and University Relations Manager, North America, at Schlumberger and learn how they use campus hiring to recruit top-tier engineers to work in the globe’s most remote oil/gas extraction projects.
How This CHRO is Building an Inclusive Workforce (Hint: Referrals & Campus Recruiting) – PeopleTalk
Tim Toterhi, CHRO at Cenduit talks about how campus recruiting helps build an inclusive workforce, and how they think about diversity of thought.
Increase the Diversity in Your Campus Recruiting Program – Ins and Outs of Recruiting Millennials
- Track diversity recruiting data in your campus recruiting program
- Use campus recruiting to further their diversity recruiting efforts
- Have incorporated diversity recruiting in their early talent recruiting
Successful On-Campus Recruiting for Long Term Employee Engagement – Yay Monday!
Brien Convery is the Director, Early Talent Acquisition, Attraction and Engagement, at RBC, Brien leads the Canada campus recruitment teams to attract, engage, recruit and mentor the “right” student talent at one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
How Google Engages Student Talent – Recruiting Future
• How Google engage students in a meaningful way
• Why Google are developmental programs for students
• The importance of building long-term talent relationships
Best Practices in College Recruiting – HR Works
Listen to Tom Borgerding, CEO and president of Campus Media Group Inc discussing top tricks they’ve learnt with college recruiting.
What have we missed?
Share your favorite early talent, graduate, and campus recruiting podcast episodes with us – click the chat icon to get in touch, or tweet us @Headstart_io.
Get in touch
Get in touch to find out more and arrange a demo.